- 1. Do I have to bake this exact recipe?Yes please. A consistent product helps our recipients know we treat all people equally.
- 2. How often do I need to bake?
You may bake as often as you like. Most bakers commit to 1-2 times per month.
- 3. How much do I bake?A single batch makes 12 mini-loaves often with a little left over. We ask that you package and donate 10 mini-loaves as a batch.
- 4. What do I supply?If you are able, we would like to have you supply your own ingredients, and use your own equipment. Let us know if you would like to be reimbursed for any of these items.
- 5. What do you supply?We will provide you with the bread recipe and a video on how to bake the bread. We will get you bread bags and ties, as well as labels and a marker to indicate that you were the bread baker!!
- 6. I am not a baker. Can I contribute anyway?Absolutely, our website includes a place for you to contribute. If we have donations beyond our minimal costs, we would like to supply butter and/or peanut butter with our bread donations.
- 7. What if I am on the schedule and can’t keep the commitment?We understand life gets in the way and if you can cancel online that would be greatly appreciated.
- 8. I have a friend that would like to bake. May I invite them to join?By all means!! We are looking to grow the project and need your help!